 Off-Topic / Debate / 24082
24081  |  24083
Subject:
Ominous Parallels - or - "losing" the debate with the very first post(1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 21:27:08 GMT

I found this link on Little Gamers (http://www.little-gamers.com/) and it bugs
me a bit... because I think they're right.

http://www.counterpunch.org/cloughley05152004.html

You know I've ranted against the Patriot Act before. Nothing has changed my
opinion. It's bad through and through.

1 - re the "losing" comment... read the link, and see
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/ (in whatever order suits you)