 Off-Topic / Debate / 22343
22342  |  22344
Subject:
Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:02:18 GMT

http://www.npr.org/display_pages/features/feature_1266165.html

(just ran across this from somewhere else)

"since Nagorka generally goes to work in the aisles without prior permission
from store officials"

Except for the above, note how the story doesn't really even mention the fact
that this "artist" (scare quotes deliberate) is basically vandalising, defacing,
stealing, disrupting operations and generally violating the rights of the Home
Depots she visits.

As an HD stockholder I'm annoyed that store management at the stores she
violates isn't prosecuting her for the lost costs.

Instead we get NPR puff pieces that glorify theft.