 Off-Topic / Debate / 19801
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:25:04 GMT

This one's for resident heavy-hitter and heavy-lifter Larry P, y'all know
how he loves a cite from authority:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." (1918) --
Theodor Roosevelt

-- Hop-Frog