 Off-Topic / Debate / 19598
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:37:56 GMT

It is not a "fact", it is your anti-semitic opinion.

How is that being called "anti-semitic" has almost become an honor?

If this is code for "has no interest in supporting Israeli aggression" then
I would accept such an attack readily.  I remain, of course, a friend to the
Jewish community all over the world.  I don't particularly have a problem
with the existence of the state of Israel.  But can't they be satisfied with
the territories they were given rather than continually making bids for
expansion? Is that so much to ask?

I seem to recall a young lady named Shiri whose spirited interest in peace
was more in keeping with an "anti-semitic" stance.  I suppose she hates
herself, eh? What a load of BS.

I have a new coded phrase: "John Neal." It means "apologist for
imperialism." Usage note: "He supports U.S. and Israeli aggression and the
invasion of Iraq." now becomes "He's a John Neal."

-- Hop-Frog