 Off-Topic / Debate / 18709
18708  |  18710
Subject:
Great resource for finding newspaper stories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 05:36:07 GMT

http://www.ipl.org/div/news/ (1)

The "internet public library" purports to collect links to online versions
of many many newspapers. I checked it out and found several, although I
can't guarantee every link they said is there actually is.

Thanks to "Seraphim" of Megatokyo for sharing this resource... her current
rant (as of 30 december 2002) makes for an interesting read.

(it's associated with comic 0354, I THINK this URL will get you to it even
after the comic changes... http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=354 )

1 - If off-topic.debate had a moderator this would be a good one for the
header page, I think.

PS: Happy new year!

++Lar