 Off-Topic / Debate / 18507
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:14:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey all.  Huge long thread here that sprang up while I was away.

Were you away during your whole reign as Cool Site of the Week?

Pretty much.  I was away for the holiday and only logged in briefly on
Saturday.  So I new my site had been picked, but I wasn't really in the
forums at all.  I wanted to get something new up during my reign, but I
didn't get a chance to photograph my next chapter (The Mirror of Galadriel)
until last night.  It's not quite finished yet, because I still have to
throw together two quick things that Frodo sees in the Mirror, but I've
taken most of the photos with Frodo and Galadriel in the Garden.

Congratulations, by the way.  @8^)

Thanks a bunch.  I thought it was fitting that mine followed yours, as they
are similarly themed in regards to long-term story telling at the minifig scale.

Bruce