 Off-Topic / Debate / 18405
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:26:00 GMT

Interestingly, if BPS should decide to recreate stories in the Koran, he could
well find himself *actually* condemned to death by some Muslim leaders!

Better
he should stick to the easy target of check-turning Christians....

I think you mean *cheek* turning christians. Unless, of course, you're
referring to the Irish Americans who apparently keep turning checks over to
the IRA that someone keeps trying to use as an argument...