 Off-Topic / Debate / 15231
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:55:17 GMT

they are 9 and 12. That topic ought not to come up with a 3 year old other

Hunh?  Why the heck not?

I said why. 3 is in my view too young to get into the anatomical details of
how exactly gay love works. Or straight love for that matter. It's frankly,
likely to be boring to the 3 year old anyway and not particularly relevant.

But the part you trimmed  (why did you do that?) explains that I would (and
did, in fact, as we've known gay couples since forever) explain "Helen and
Carmella are Jenny's parents, just like we are your parents" at that point
without making a big deal about anatomy.