 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 764
Re: Clone Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all...just browsing Ebay, and saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=551334852

The guy on the far right, that bow, anyone have a clue where it's from?
Looks like something that'd be a cool "majickal" weapon, or som'n...

And, on a similar note, I have a black sword I found in a garage sale lot.
No, no...not that black sword.  One that is rather large, with a crooked
blade, and has a *big* handle and hilt.  It cannot fit in a minifig's hand.
Anyone know where this one comes from either?

TIA,
-Chris

If I were a betting man, I would say it is from the Playmobil line.