 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 761
    Re: Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable (MB) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Excellent! I do hope we'll get more shots of that 5" DP turret, I'm always interested in how people deal with that particular (and ubiquitous) mounting. Someday I will be able to get more than one minifig into a 5" twin mount...(I may use a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable (MB) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Square(ish) box on turntable, door in back, independantly tilting barrels (um-ah :-), and I don't do interiors unless thay can be seen from the outside. I doubt I have much to interest you in this Lindsay. MB, being focussed on the 2x4 block, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)