 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2776
    Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II —Ka-On Lee
   (...) (URL) a demo model of the Whitebase: (URL) rest of that site is not work safe.) For that price, I will just stick with Gunpla and LEGO. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II —Ka-On Lee
   Oh better pics again. (URL) again rest of the site is not work safe. (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II —Dave Schuler
   (...) Thanks again, Ka-On! I know that LEGO purists decry these sets for being Mega Bloks or for being too expensive, but I'm more and more enthused with each photo I see. We may need to set up a road trip to Tokyo once these hit the market. Dave! (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)