 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2757
  HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

Hobbylink Japan has their listings up for the MegaBloks RX-78-2 Gundam and MS-06S Char's Zaku II. No pictures yet and they're not taking preorders until September 1, but you can monitor the pages for updates. Price is 8500yen (just under $74) not (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

(...) Jeff! Once again you are the guy with the goods. Thanks for posting this info--I'm definitely going to be tracking the progress of these sure-to-be-cool sets. Dave! (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

(...) (URL) a demo model of the Whitebase: (URL) rest of that site is not work safe.) For that price, I will just stick with Gunpla and LEGO. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

Oh better pics again. (URL) again rest of the site is not work safe. (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

(...) Thanks again, Ka-On! I know that LEGO purists decry these sets for being Mega Bloks or for being too expensive, but I'm more and more enthused with each photo I see. We may need to set up a road trip to Tokyo once these hit the market. Dave! (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)