 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2524
    Re: Anyone see the Pyrates sets at retail yet? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Okay, I'm back. They had one copy of set 3632, Mutiny Isle, for $8.99. This leads me to believe that other sets have already been snapped up, and when I visited this same store on Wednesday of last week, they didn't even have any Pyrates sets (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Anyone see the Pyrates sets at retail yet? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Whoops! A few additional realizations! ArtAsylum figs have 14 points of articulation: wrist X 2 elbow X 2 shoulder X 2 ankle X 2 knee X 2 hip X 2 waist X 1 neck X 1 and these sculpted MB figs have 12: wrist X 2 elbow X 2 shoulder X 2 knee X 2 (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)