 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2314
    Re: Question about quality of Best Lock... —David Eaton
   (...) I'd agree with Dave! If you hate Tyco and MegaBloks, you'll hate Best-Lock even more (And again, I also have to admit I've always been impressed with the quality of the limited amount of Tyco Super-Blocks that I've been exposed to). One thing (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Question about quality of Best Lock... —Dave Schuler
   (...) Now that you mention it, I seem to recall a weird residue or film on the bricks in sets I bought in 1999, but I don't think it colored my hands in any noticeable way. Maybe rather than mold, the substance was mold-release? (...) I've found (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)