 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2273
Re: Mega Bloks Star Trek Enterprise D Now in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:58:57 GMT

I have been busy filling orders for this but had a chance to take one out to play with and photograph a few of the pieces. There are only 3 pre molded pieces. The part that hold the nacels, the bridge, and part of the stand. Everything else is all bricks! You can check pictures out at

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1777

So far I have built both nacells and they are very sturdy on their own. I have also built the stand and am working on including these pictures soon. Picard does have a funny head but I guess it’s their take on him. I also really like the mini phaser he comes with.

I will post more pictures later.

The set comes with 945 pieces. Here are more accurate dimensions 14.25in (35.1cm) long, 3.75in (9.5cm) high and 10.5in (26.6cm) across the hull

Bill Connick