 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1576
1575  |  1577
Subject:
Oxford Castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:33:04 GMT

I got three Oxford castles last week.

OFC50000 - Palace of Dreams - approx. 525 pieces: I got this one to do with my
daughters. It's has pointed circular roofed towers. A King and Queen, a white
horse, a Witch, a servant, and 2 guards... But no weapons! I have built most of
this one.

DC68000 - Castle  - approx. 665 pieces: Comes with a flying black horse with
red wings and a dark grey horned helmet, a black knight with a winged helmet,
another knight with chrome armor, a white horse, a brown horse, a princess, and
7 guards. I should mention, lots of weapons and 2 brown ladders like the old
Lego ladders.

ORD65000 - Red Devil - approx. 650 pieces: This set has to be the coolest set I
have ever seen!!!!!! The red devil is bigger than a Lego dragon. Just a note on
the Red Devil, it is about 6 inches long, 2 inches wide, the legs are fixed but
the torso moves up or down, the arms move and the head pivots from side to
side. It comes with a bunch of trans green pieces, a red Idol (I think), 2
black robed and hooded specters (the only color on them is the red pattern on
their robes and their red eyes), a knight with a different chrome winged
helmet, and 2 guards. Lets not forget the demon chamber on the top and the gold
chrome skull wall pieces that you can see through the eyes of, triple peeked
arches, the cool gate and the coolest weapons... Most are chrome, but some are
trans green. The castle has a lot going on and I can't wait until I get to put
it together.

I will post more on these when I get a handle on them.

Paul