 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1321
  WTB: Clone Stuff & Clone Reference Image Announcement

Hey Y'all: A small reference image concerning the Mega Bloks (MB) and Tyco 2x2 "reverser" plates can be found at: (URL) yeah, see it and weep! And please take note that my "Feed My Black Tar Brick Habit!" page is a great reference page too -- esp. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)