 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1078
Re: What brand is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Aaron Sneary writes:

They have a second one for bid:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1660927036

BTW I believe Markson Products supplies the dollar-type stores with cheap
general merchandise, so these sets could be from stores such as those.

  I have a few of those stores in my area--I'll check their supply.

They had a helicopter in another brand with trans light blue 1x2 curved
bricks for the windshield, but the quality appeared atrocious and anyway I
find trips into such stores a real downer.

  If you're talking about ATCO, then you're right, and one cannot say enough
bad things about them.

  Thank you, Maggie and Aaron, for the information.  I won that second
auction, so I'll give a review of the set when I receive it.

     Dave!