 Model Team / 690
Re: DAF 95XF.430 8x4 with six axle Nooteboom ballast trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:23:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just updated my site with a new model: a DAF 95XF with Nooteboom ballast
trailer. You can read all about it behind the following link:
http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/no45.html

Next to this I’ve put some pictures on it of one of the shows I was present.
See pictures events.

Now it’s cold outside I have more time for my hobby. I’m busy with making a
new model. What it is? I’m not telling you now, you will find it out very soon!

Next year I probably will start building a crawler crane. I’m searching on
Bricklink for the missing parts, but I still haven’t everything. Some pieces
are hard to find! And I’m not satisfied with S@H while they doesn’t stell a
broad sellection of pieces!

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
Here are some pictures of one of my latest creations: a DAF 95XF.430 8x4
pulling a six axle Nooteboom ballast trailer. It’s the first DAF since ’97.
Many people requested me to build one, so I did. And I must say, more DAFs
will come soon!

Seen some pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj45f01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj45f02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj45f03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj45f04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj45f05.jpg

The model is, of course, on scale 1:13. The total length is about 1.5
metres. I really don’t know how much time I spent on this model. The last
month I don’t work very regular on them.
Under the tiltable cab houses a 6 cylinder in line engine. Both frot axles
are steed, the tandem is driven. The trailer has four steered axles (last
three and first one). The truck haules the ballast for the Liebherr LTM1400
telescopic crane. You can always see this truck together with the crane.

More info about it will be posted soon on my website.

For those who will come to the Modelshow Europe in Geldermalsen next
Saturday: I will bring this model with me too.

Feel free to give your comments.

Dennis