 Model Team / 619
Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:28:59 GMT

Hey, great model you’ve built!

Thanks Dennis, I've mouch pleasure in your reply.

as a heavy haulage vehicle. I only know one Dutch haulier with a Sivi-Iveco
8x4 puller (Eurotrakker).

But... you read my mind?!? I'm preparing a second evolution of my Eurostar
truck, revised in tractor and in trailer also, but, most important, I'm
building also a special SIVI-Iveco Eurotrakker 380 for special convoy.

Love to see more of your work soon. I’m curious how you build your MB Actros
mixer truck.

Thanks ! Asap digital photos on brickshef.

Francesca