 Model Team / 352
Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:36:24 GMT

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
<snip>
My guess is they're not functional - just slide in and out - the boom is • lifted
some other way (be interested in how though!).
</snip>
My guess would be Hand of God (I've seen some of Dennis' models)

<snip> I was thinking of doing a telescopic crane like that, but use a long
rack &
pinion system disguised to look like hydraulic rams. Guess I'll just • shelve
that idea now 8?(
</snip>
That's one of the options I thought about when I did my crane
(http://www.briqs.tmfweb.nl/, see under Previous Projects), but I ended up
using 'traditional' rack and pinion.

Duq