 Model Team / 1462
    Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer —Erin Howarth
   This model is very cleverly photographed. I can't get a sense of the scale. How large is this model? I saw on your website that the wheels you use are larger than the wheels typically found in sets these days. I wonder if they are anything like the (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer —Dennis Bosman
   (...) The scale is 1 to 13. These wheels are quite old and are from the Technic sets. The first sets with these wheels were the (URL) 853> car chassis and (URL) 851> aggricultural tractor. Both were introduced in 1977. The trailer wheels were (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)