 Model Team / 1446
Re: Old lorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:07:43 GMT

   ... Any chance of an ldraw file? ...

Yes, I sent you an email (adress as seen here on LUGNET) and added it also to the BS-folder of the model. For anyone, who will have a look at it:
  1. it is not meant for an instruction, so the submodels and steps seem to be a little stupid sometimes.
  2. the pink parts are dull silver in the real model.
  3. I use an old unofficial version of the 1x1x1/3-slope (50746), which might have a wrong direction.
Thank you for your comment

Andreas

The BS-folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=266705