 Model Team / 1440
1439  |  1441
Subject:
Custom Built Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:27:52 GMT

Hello All.

This is my first post, so if this is the wrong forum, please direct me to a more
appropriate one and I'll stay out of your hair.

I have an uncle who purchased himself a Mastercraft boat for his 50th birthday.
As a present for him, I'd like to commission a custom-made Lego built replica of
his new boat. I wasn't sure where to find someone qualified to do it, but I
decided to start here.

I wanted to know if there was anyone out there qualified, or knew of anyone
qualified to help me with this. We will pay (obviously) for your time, effort,
and for whatever bricks you use for the project. His birthday isn't for a month,
but we'd like to get it done sooner rather than later.

Please let me know if you can be of any assistance.

Thanks!

Mark B
bashukma AT gmail DOT com