 MediaWatch / 930
Re: Lego Lays Off 160, Citing Slow Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 04:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Allan Bedford writes:

I wonder how much of that overstock is Galidor?

I'm betting lots and lots. I know no kid that likes that show...

Time to get back to basics?

Hopefully the 2003 line stuff we've seen is a portent of better things to
come...