 MediaWatch / 402
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:37:08 GMT

I've never even heard of these animations.  Are they something new, or just
some obscure little files that no one ever paid attention to until now?  If
kids are watching them, then yes, that's bad.  I imagine, however, that those
of us in LUGNET are plenty mature enough to avoid such smut.

There are only a few "evil" Brickfilms or not sutable for children. There
are hundreds of cool, fun Brickfilms and these "good" brickiflms shouldn't
be stopped because of a few smutty once

Some brckfilm sites:

www.brickfilms.com
www.brickmovies.com