 MediaWatch / 3162
Re: Lego factories hit brick wall as Christmas worries build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:03:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Given that this is what, the third year in a row we have seen this sort of release from the Mothership, I am starting to question whether this is gross incompetence in the planning department or a Machiavellian maneuver orchestrated by the marketing department.

Either way, it kinda pisses me off.