 MediaWatch / 2835
    The older kids on the block —Abner Finley
   Brisbanetimes.com.au Jan. 8, 2011 The older kids on the block After more than 50 years, LEGO is still building interest, writes Tim Richards. 'I STARTED with Lego when I was a small child. It lets you be as imaginative as you want to be. You can (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)