 MediaWatch / 274
273  |  275
Subject:
Mindstorms - in IEEE Spectrum!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:54:57 GMT

Hi all,
All you engineers out there who are members of the Institute of
Electrical and Electronics Engineers: I just received my latest issue of
Spectrum, and it has a lengthy story on Mindstorms. Has some photographs
of creations, such as Soren Rolighed's Party Optimizer and
typewriter,J.P. Brown's Rubik Cube solver,two models by Andrew Evans and
two models by Mario and Giulio Ferrari. Oh, and Jin Sato's "six legged
pet!"
It's a pretty nice aticle in all, but not vailable yet on the guest
pages of the online verson of Spectrum.

Stelios Kalogreades
--
|  Stelios Kalogreades   / http://www.kalogreades.com |
|ACM SIGCHI |IEEE Member/ Team AMIGA member           |