 MediaWatch / 2701
Re: LEGO Atlantis TV show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, David Laswell wrote:
I was checking for something else in the TV listings for Saturday when I noticed
that Cartoon Network will be running a half hour program called "Lego Atlantis"
at 9:30am.  It appears to be a one-shot program with no scheduled repeats, and
it has the following description attached:

A deep sea salvage crew embarks upon a dangerous mission to scour the depths of
the ocean is(sic) search of the mythical lost city of Atlantis.

Do a search on Youtube.  You'll find it in 5 parts.  It's not bad--covers a lot
of the sets, some humor that the kids will laugh at, and there's a few things
for the parents and fans. (Look at the end for the "AFOL Times")..

Scott
(who lives in Atlanta--home of Cartoon Network..and the Atlanta LEGO
store/outlet)..