 MediaWatch / 2647
Re: I love toys - on VH1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:29:25 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
Eric & All,

I am glad I did not see this thread until tonight and saw what LEGO came in at.
: )

I think number 3 is especially good, and overall, it was a good review outside
for the one guy thinking they were from France (Denmark silly!!!)
That's for the Coneheads!

Ahh cool, thanks, I was watching that the other night and had to leave
before the program was over. I was curious about what place (not if) LEGO
would come in at.

Of course I was dragged away by many large amazonian women.
The spirit is willing, the flesh, bruised, spongy.

What a problem to have. : )

I love the Futurama reference here, from Zap Brannigan, galaxy famous captain
from DOOP!

"Baby, it'll blow your mind."

My favorite line from Zap comes from this episode as well:

She's built like a steakhouse, but handles like a Bristo (SP?)!

Good stuff. Time for sleep.

Scott S.

I've loaded the video I took of it a few years ago on Youtube.  So, now anybody
that missed it can watch!  There's also a segment of Master Builder Steve
building the "I Love Toys" Logo from LEGO bricks as part of a bumper that I
managed to record (but haven't uploaded yet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBdz_w_QvY

Scott Lyttle