 MediaWatch / 2604
    Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO —William Toenjes
   (URL) grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO" Man, 41, was living in Denmark, visiting area with 2 daughters Melissa Domsic • mdomsic@lsj.com • July 7, 2009 • From Lansing State Journal HOLT - Richard Siegrist was looking forward to meeting (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics) !

        Re: Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO —Brian Davis
   (...) Damn. I met Richard at NI Week one year, and had a chance to enjoy his company. Not only was he a tremendously creative person within LEGO, but he was a lot of fun to just hang around with. I'm very sad to hear this, and he will be missed. (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO —William Toenjes
   (...) I'm not sure when it was originally posted, but there is a nice interview and picture of Richard "Meet a MINDSTORMS Mastermind!" on the LEGO website at (URL) (15 years ago, 24-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Thank you, Bill. Ed (15 years ago, 24-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics)