 MediaWatch / 2564
Re: LEGO, well, Bionicle on The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:47:36 GMT

I was amazed how he sounded exactly like my son and his friends describing their Bionicles:

Kid 1: This is poobah, the Toa of Ring Ding who fights the mighty Doo-Dah.

Kid 2: This is the Lord of Wigga-wigga, destroyer of the Mattootaa in the Fleeble mines beneath mata-wongu

Even his deadpan delivery and rhythm sounded like these kids!