 MediaWatch / 2553
    Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010 —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) These are the sets I'm looking forward to!! Hopefully lots more tan and some really cool decorative elements! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010 —Scott Lyttle
   (...) What would be interesting to see is if Alfred Molina gets to be a minfig for the third time!! (First minifig: Doctor Octopus, Spider Man 2) (Second minfig: Satipo, Indiana Jones (Temple Escape set) (if you don't believe me, check IMDB!) Scott (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)