 MediaWatch / 2135
2134  |  2136
Subject:
Techic rubber-band gun video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:32:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Technic group or not, but here goes.  I
noticed a link on Make magazine's website (http://www.makezine.com) to a "rapid
fire rubber band Lego gun."  I was hoping to find some instructions, but instead
the link led here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8084831859001361822

Using the URL at the end of the video brings you to a "coming soon" page.  Yeah,
right.

Anyway, it looks like a pretty cool way to annoy my cats!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX