 MediaWatch / 1964
    HGTV and Holidays/Christmas! Jake McKee
   One of my colleagues in PR just called me with something cool on what has to be the shortest turn around ever. HGTV ((URL) is wanting to film someone’s house that is VERY decorated in holiday/Christmas themed LEGO creations. The kicker? HGTV wants (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)