 MediaWatch / 193
Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Simon Bennett writes:
Dear all

I have scanned the NCE letters page:

Sorry it's so big.

I Spotlighted it and others ought to as well! Again, thanks for taking this
on, it came out great. Is that Ben's bridge? Great choice for an
illustrative pic.

++Lar