 MediaWatch / 1186
Re: Master Builder candidates on Wired.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Cool! But the article was way too short...curse those editors!!!

You did notice that the link took you to page two of the article?

Here's the link to the first page:
http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,60764,00.html

/Tobbe

Sorry, I thought I had grabbed the first page of two. But just as well, so that
our names were on the opening page.

Wish me luck!

Aaron S