 Marketplace / Shipping / 584
Re: S@H raised shipping rates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 03:26:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.market.shipping, John Radtke wrote:
In lugnet.market.shipping, Rich Stehnach wrote:
Has anyone noted that LEGO S@H has raised their shipping rates?

I noticed first in last week's catalog and confirmed on the web:

http://shop.lego.com/TermsPolicies/shipping_and_handling.asp

So much for saving on big orders.

So much for S@H ever getting any of my business on items I can get in the store.
The only competitive advantage they had was that shipping on big orders was
significantly less than sales tax would have been at a local retailer. Guess
I'll only be checking S@H for sales or exclusives now.

Have a dose of perspective

http://shop.lego.com/TermsPolicies/shipping_and_handling.asp?Country=AU

But to be fair Al, we do have a cap on our rates. It actually works out cheaper
for us for orders over $2000.

ROSCO