 Marketplace / Shipping / 355
Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ It's here!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John York writes:
Well, I'd just like to say thanks for all the advice regarding shipping this
expensive set from overseas! The set arrived today in Michigan in perfect
shape. Phew!! Some of you guys had me worried. The amazing thing was that he
just mailed it on friday...2 days from England to Michigan? Simply Amazing.

Wow, that's incredible!  Fastest I've ever heard prior to that for something
small via regular airmail was 3 days from Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A. to Köln,
Germany.  What method of shipment was used?  Was it regular airmail?

For all of those who requested higher detail scans of the box, I'll post links
here when I get my scanner back from a friend. The box is indeed in near
perfect shape, in fact, most of the new sets I buy aren't in this nice of
shape!

Wow.  Drool.

--Todd