 Marketplace / Services / 252
Re: PayPal Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:46:10 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.market.services, David Schilling writes:
I don't know what an X account is, but if you can send $ via X's PayPal
service, the email address to send to is:   paypal@lugnet.com

I tried doing this, but I got a response that the email address is not
registered with X.com.  Has anyone else done this or figured out how to?

Hrm...what is X.com then if X.com bought up PayPal?  X.com must be something
much more?  I don't have an X.com account -- only PayPal.

--Todd

X.com and Paypal accounts were never merged.  Paypal turned into "X Paypal"
and X.com turned into "X Finance".  You can see the radio buttons on their
home page.

/Eric McC/