 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 885
884  |  886
Subject:
Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:56:38 GMT

I need to know where the boxes are. These people please let me know the
status of the boxes you've either had last, or should have received.

GB 1 Eric Brouwer, Paul Foster, Patricia Schemp

GB 2 Patricia Schemp, Dave Jost, John DiRienzo

Tech 1  I believe has resurfaced finally who's got it? or getting it

Junk 1 James it should be in the Canada tour yet???

Junk 2 John DiRienzo, Frank Filz, Tom Stangl

GB 3 Greg Kramer, Eric Brouwer, Michael Ulring

Mini 1 Ed "Boxer" Jones, Steve Campbell, Eric Brouwer

Drab 1 James?? this one still in the Canadian tour? or Ben Roller, Eric
Kingsley

If your name is on this list, Post with the box name/num and let me know
if it's in your possession, been sent or you haven't gotten it yet.

I'm thinking we need to change one of the rules here, or make a rule, I
hate to say this.. though we need to keep these boxes moving..
From now on.. if you have a box in your possession, and you are next on
another list you can't receive another box until the one you have has
been sent AND received by the next person on the list.

I am cross posting this to General also just incase anyone one this list
has given up and isn't reading this group anymore. We need to track down
these boxes and get them moving.

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy