 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 534
Re: Minifig box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:53:44 GMT

HI All,

Please sign me up for this box too

Glen Tannenbaum

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jodi Neal writes:
Please sign me up for this box too.

Thanks, Jodi

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is a box of minifig parts. There will be some maxifigs in it as
well, and maybe a few minifig accessories.

This box will be launched at Tom Stangl first who is going to bulk it up
a bit. Tom has told me his snail 37 times already but I of course flush
that stuff from shortterm as I keep snails on a need to keep basis. Make
it 38, please Tom.

I'm dialed in LD so I dunno who else requested it, but I think some
people did, maybe you all could let Mookie figure it out and check her
website before posting requests.
lugnet.