 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1899
Re: Paul Sinasohn, Where is the Minifig Parts Jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Paul Sinasohn wrote:

My wife called and let me know it was returned today - I didn’t put enough postage on it. I’ll ship it Priority tomorrow with whatever tracking I can get from USPS.

Paul

I figured it was something like that, just want to make sure. Tracking is always a good idea on these kind of things.

Thanks for getting this out to me.

Aaron