 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1892
Re: Clifton D. Chambers stop ignoring me and ship the jambalaya box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   please note that i have tried every method i know of to contact Clifton without posting this to lugnet. this is my last resort.

Clifton D. Chambers,

You have had well over 2 months to ship me the jambalaya box. I am getting really tired of emailing, calling and posting to Lugnet trying to get you to do what you agreed to do, when you choose to participate in the town/train jambalaya box. All 8 of the other participants followed the rules, why can’t you?

Please ship me the box ASAP.

I need the box for BRICKWORLD, which starts Thursday.

Ondrew

P.S. if you are not Clifton D. Chambers please help me get this box from him. I’ve tried everything I can think of short of flying to DC and I’ve had no luck.

I hope this gets resolved positively for you soon - I remember worrying when I first started using Bricklink since I was not used to sending money to strangers (and boy can AFOLs be strange ;-)) and then waiting for them to send me my legos just using trust (esp. since feedbacks tended to be pretty low back in 2000 when I first started).

Please correct me if I’m wrong about this, but didn’t communications/shipping problems similar to this happen a couple of times past with jambalaya boxes sent through Lugnet? Since we don’t have the facts for this specific situation, I’m just musing aloud generically here - but its too bad when people who put in a good faith effort for something have their trust hurt. Of course more times than not, things work out great and everyone’s happy. I guess a few rotten apples sure can spoil the bushel for the good apples. :-(