 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1853
1852  |  1854
Subject:
Interest in a Mini-Fig parts Jambalaya Box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:24:03 GMT

Is there interest in the community in starting a Mini-Fig parts Jambalaya box?

Any themes and all minifig weapons and accessories would be invited. But no
Scala, Belville, or technic fig items.

What do you guys think?