 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9046
Mosaic: ongoing problems resolved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:18:11 GMT

I wrote:

My extra parts arrived today, too. Unfortunately I am _still_ a bag of
#3 short. (It looks as though the software glitch shifting the picture
up
one line may have cost just enough #3 pixels from my carefully
constructed
picture to make the difference). I phoned up Shop-at-home 20 minutes ago
or so and they said they'd call me back. Watch this space...

They have now called me back and tell me that the extra parts will be
shipped tomorrow. It wasn't clear whether I will get the extra bag of
#3 that I had calculated my pixel counts for, or whether I will get just
enough 1x1 plates of #3 to make up the picture I specified.

The extra parts arrived this morning - a full pack of #3. Kudos to Lego
for sorting this out quickly - both the correction packet and the
'correction-correction' packet were sent UPS next day air.

   Andrew