 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8888
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 05:46:00 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal writes:
If this helps any-- the new color is a shade *between* the current gray
and the current dark gray.  It isn't Scala lite gray.
WOW!!!
So now there are 4 shades of LEGO gray (including the SCALA warm light
gray)?

Yup.  In fact, if you just saw the new gray by itself, you could easily
mistake it for dark gray (I recall thinking)

I guess it's a good thing that I can use lots of gray on my battleship.

Now I'm wondering what color the basleplate is.
(John - do you know?)

Don't remember it being anything special, so I'm thinking that it's just a
plain ol' large gray baseplate.

-John

-Jon