 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8877
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:34:58 GMT

If this helps any-- the new color is a shade *between* the current gray and the
current dark gray.  It isn't Scala lite gray.  (That's the way it was on the
example mosaic at the Kidvention)

-John

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
I also ordered a Mosaic with the below #s, we'll see what happens.
Jon Kozan wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jon Kozan writes:
FWIW, my first order resulted in:
   1 Black => 1 bag of 90 Black
   1 DGray => 1 bag of 90 DGray
   1 MGray => 1 bag of 90 MGray
   1932 LGray => 22 bags of 90 LGray
   1 White => 1 bag of 90 White

There may be a problem here.
An earlier post referred to Light Gray as being the standard Gray, with the new
color being Medium Gray, not (scala) Light Gray.
Thus the Scala Gray may not be the new 'gray' used in the Mosaic...

(I'm confusing myself at this point.)
-Jon
Yes, I thought the same thing, but enough of us have already put in orders,
though mine was more even in the distribution of colors, that I guess we
will have to see when they arrive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Scala
light gray.  Obviously someone will have to post details once the bags are
in hand.
BEN GATRELLE