 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 818
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 09:25:05 GMT

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:24:31 GMT, John Neal uttered the following profundities...
Does the guy who dies with the most silver bricks win?

LOL, I think. Reminds me of one of Beaker's sigs,"He who
dies with the most toys is never the less still dead."

As I am prone to building pyramids when frustrated by lack
of success in other projects, I desire to mimic the style,
as is now being proposed, of the Giza pyramids. It is now
being suggested that the tops were covered in platinum, in order
to mimic the stars they might have represented, by means of
reflected sunlight.

And as silver bricks were available in the US only, so, me being in
the UK, this is a means for me to acquire them! (Especially
considering that many Technic subs sold in the US did not
come with the CD, AFAIK).

One could suggest I was exchanging silver for silver...
(shiny CD underside relating to shiny brick surface blah blah)

Grammar police please feel free to pick apart this post. Due
to late night composition, feel some of the above sentences
are in serious need of attention!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/